'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Won't Have a Post-Credit Scene; Fans Pitch Interesting Ideas to Top Shawarma Scene
Shiv Sena Moves Privilege Motion Against Shobhaa De for Tweets on 'Diktat' Over Screening of Marathi Films
The Longest Ride, a film based off of a Nicholas Sparks movie and starring Clint Eastwoods son Scott Eastwood, premiered 6 April, with a makeshift western rodeo set up on a famous stretch of Hollywood Boulevard
Apr 8, 2015
Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt, Hrithik Roshan, Priyanka Chopra and Other Bollywood Fitness Freaks [PHOTOS]
Will Ian Somerhalder-Nina Dobrev be Back Together? 'The Vampire Diaries' Actress Teases Roller Coaster Ride
- Is Aishwarya Rai pregnant? Abhishek Bachchan's tweet leaves Twitter wondering!
- VIDEO | Anupam Kher blasts Naseeruddin Shah for calling him a clown
- Actor-politician Nikhil Kumaraswamy to marry actress Rachita Ram?
- Is Mollywood losing its best actor as Mohanlal concentrates just on box-office records?
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo 8-day box office collection: Allu Arjun scores his first double century