'Bang Bang' Box Office Collection: Hrithik Starrer Surpasses ₹200 cr Mark Worldwide; Beats 'Ek Tha Tiger', 'Om Shanti Om'
Known for risking everything for a character, especially now with 'I', actor Vikram's dedication continues even after the wrap. The filming is long over and the post production is on full-swing for the newly planned november release. yet Vikram is as busy and 'tough' working for the film's dubbing. Vikram is lending voice for all the three versions, that is for Tamil , Telugu and Hindi. He is taking risk in giving voice for the HunchBack character the most challenging while shoot and in dubbing. Vikram amidst all difficulties and a bad infection of throat due to dubbing for the hunch back character, refused to let a professional dubbing artist lend voice for the hindi version.
Oct 14, 2014
Which Movie Trailer will Release with SRK's 'Happy New Year'? Ajay Devgn's 'Action Jackson' or Aamir Khan's 'PK'
- Rafale deal row: Modi govt 'insulted, hurt and destroyed' future of HAL, says Rahul Gandhi
- ICC keen on curbing players' participation in T20 leagues to keep bilateral series alive
- Sovereign gold bonds fixed at Rs 3146 per gram; all you need to know
- Meerut: Over 100 Dalit families barred from installing Goddess Kali idol; threaten to convert to Islam
- Aravinda Sametha 4-day box office collection: NTR film beats Rangasthalam, BAN as highest grosser in 1st weekend
- Cardi B's special birthday wish – sex with Offset in '30 different positions'
- #MeToo: Pooja Mishra accuses Salman Khan, his brothers of raping her; claims Shatrughan Sinha used black magic
- Aravinda Sametha 3 day box office collection: Jr NTR-Trivikram film crosses Rs 100 crore mark worldwide
- Comedy Kiladigalu Championship: Apanna's Dinesh Diggajaru is the winner of Zee Kannada's show