Known for risking everything for a character, especially now with 'I', actor Vikram's dedication continues even after the wrap. The filming is long over and the post production is on full-swing for the newly planned november release. yet Vikram is as busy and 'tough' working for the film's dubbing. Vikram is lending voice for all the three versions, that is for Tamil , Telugu and Hindi. He is taking risk in giving voice for the HunchBack character the most challenging while shoot and in dubbing. Vikram amidst all difficulties and a bad infection of throat due to dubbing for the hunch back character, refused to let a professional dubbing artist lend voice for the hindi version.
Oct 14, 2014
Which Movie Trailer will Release with SRK's 'Happy New Year'? Ajay Devgn's 'Action Jackson' or Aamir Khan's 'PK'
- Watch BSP MP Rakesh Pandey's son brandish a gun outside Hyatt hotel in Delhi [Video]
- #MeToo: Union Minister MJ Akbar to have 6 lawyers and not 97, confirms law firm
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana: Govt wants Telangana to return Rs 190 cr after it fails to meet PM's housing targets
- #MeToo: MJ Akbar returns to India; will issue statement on sexual harassment allegations
- After Sona Mohapatra called Anu Malik 'serial predator', singer Shweta Pandit accuses him of seeking sexual favours
- How Diandra Soares retaliated Suhel Seth's sexual assault: 'Bit his tongue, squeezed his b*lls hard'
- Vada Chennai full movie leaked: Full movie out on torrent sites for 'free downloadng'
- Badhai Ho movie review and rating: Here's what critics say about Ayushmann Khuranna's film
- Aravinda Sametha box office collection day 6: Jr NTR film grosses Rs 82.18 crore mark in AP/TG