Film director Spike Lee, known for films that deal frankly with racial issues, appeared in Chicago on Thursday (14 May) to defend his planned movie about the city, after its reported title, Chiraq, was criticised by local politicians.
May 15, 2015
'Purampokku Engira Podhuvudamai' Movie Review: A Slow-Paced Movie Featuring Vijay Sethupathi, Arya, Shaam
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Daughter Aaradhya Touches Grandfather's Feet Before Leaving For Cannes Film Festival 2015 [VIDEO]
Box Office Collection: Deepika-Amitabh's 'Piku' a Hit; Sunny Leone's 'Kuch Kuch Locha Hai' a 'Mega Disaster'
- Nushrat Bharucha says she wants to see Ranbir Kapoor in towel; this is how Alia Bhatt reacts [Video]
- TMKOC: After claiming that Disha Vakani will not return despite resuming shoot, husband now backs out
- Salma Hayek bared it all for her 12 million Instagram followers
- The Kapil Sharma Show 2: Why did Kapil bend his rule for Akshay Kumar's Housefull 4 team?
- Salman Khan dismisses Boney Kapoor for Arjun Kapoor-Malaika Arora's relationship?