New Delhi, Dec 23 (ANI): Angelina Jolie has recently said that it's pretty hard to handle marriage but she loves her family. The mother of six recently admitted in an interview that maintaining a marriage and raising kids was hard work, but the star parents made sure that everyone stays connected, a leading daily reported. The 39-year-old actresses added that she and Brad Pitt had worked really hard nurturing their family, and always try to maintain that their work doesn't get in the way or put too much strain on their family. Jolie later concluded that she loved being at home and being around her family because they are so entertaining.
Dec 23, 2014
Bipasha Basu Starrer 'Alone' Becomes Most Watched Bollywood Horror Trailer, Garners Over 5 Million Views [VIDEO]
In addition to creating the desires, a house has 10 minutes, the time of a show to seduce and attract their audience and to do this the criteria most often used is still emotion.
Dec 23, 2014
- Total Dhamaal movie review: This is what critics say about Ajay Devgn's multi-starrer film
- Total Dhamaal movie review and rating by audience: Ajay Devgn's film makes good noise
- NTR: Mahanayakudu movie review: Live viewers' response from premieres
- Arbaaz Khan – Malaika Arora divorce: This is how their son Arhaan reacted!
- Salman Khan takes potshot at Katrina Kaif for dating Ranbir Kapoor [Throwback video]