New Delhi, Dec 07 (ANI): Veteran Bollywood Actor Dilip Kumar has been admitted to Lilavati Hospital in Mumbai. He was admitted after he complained of cold and cough and is being treated for the same. Kumar had also been admitted to the hospital earlier for routine check-ups and is reported to be stable now.
Dec 7, 2014
Shah Rukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Jacqueline Fernandez Snapped at 'Got Talent World Stage Live' Event [PHOTOS]
'Bigg Boss 8': Sonali Challenges Upen to Kiss Her, Salman Says Nobody Interested in Locking Lips with Her
'Bigg Boss 8': No Eviction this Week, Puneet, Dimpy and Sonali are Safe; 'Weekend ka Vaar' with Salman Live Streaming Information
- Prime Minister Probables: Mamata Banerjee wasted chances but Manmohan's return can't be ruled out
- Made in India: RBI unveils first-ever 'swadeshi' lavender-hued Rs 100 note
- Virat Kohli watch out! Stuart Broad reveals plan to trouble India captain in upcoming Tests
- Casting couch: Sri Reddy explains how actors, directors lure girls into bed in exchange of better roles
- Kadaikutty Singam full movie leaked online: Will 'free download' affect the movie at the box office?
- Lover Telugu movie review, rating by audience: Live updates
- Mission: Impossible – Fallout India release date confirmed
- The Flash Season 5 spoilers: Barry Allen's next villain revealed in leaked photos
- Dhadak movie review and rating by audience: Live updates