'Bigg Boss 8': Imam Siddique to Return as Wild Card Entry? Ex-Contestant Demands Whopping ₹1 Crore as Fee
'Bigg Boss 8': Karishma Tanna Replaces Alia Bhatt as new 'Airhead'; Jokes on 'BB8' Contestant Go Viral
Priyanka Chopra, Sonakshi Sinha and Huma Qureshi were among the star attractions at the new store launch by fashion designer Vikram Phadnis.
The launch of Vikram Phadnis's designer store Krasaa in Mumbai on Sunday, December 7, was a star studded event.
Apart from Priyanka Chopra, Sonakshi Sinha and Huma Qureshi, we spotted a bevy of beauties including Neha Dhupia, Kriti Sanon, Raveena Tandon and Amrita Arora.
Dec 8, 2014
Salman Khan along with Nita Ambani came forward to support grassroots football movement.
This programme will create a platform for the development of grassroots football activity and talent-scouting across the country. The ISL grassroots programme aims to reach out to a million young footballers in the first few years and expose them to the best practices in global football.
In the first phase, the grassroots programmes will aim to reach out to 500,000 children through in-school and maidan initiatives, beginning early 2015. The outreach programmes will focus on introduction of kids to football, training and talent-scouting through a series of selection modules across the country.
Salman Khan was very vocal about his support for this unique programme.
Dec 8, 2014
16 minutes ago
- Brad Pitt, Jennifer Aniston celebrated 18th wedding anniversary by reportedly getting married again?
- Dhadak box office collection day 1: Janhvi-Ishaan's film makes excellent start, beats Student of the Year
- Nat Geo's new series on Indians who made it big: Kamal Haasan, Virat Kohli and more
- The Villain second song: Shivaraj Kumar's controversial song hits the internet [Lyrical Video]
- Glass new teaser reveals the dark side of Elijah