Hollywood icon Zsa Zsa Gabor has died aged 99 at her Los Angeles home on 18 December. The Hungarian-born actress hadn’t been seen in public in her final years as she struggled with multiple health issues. Considered one of the last stars of the Hollywood golden age, Gabor was one of the original socialites. Famous for calling everyone darling, she was also known for her nine wealthy husbands over the years.
Dec 19, 2016
Heimlich Maneuver: From Justin Timberlake and Carrie Fisher, here are a few celebrities who owe their lives to the move
- Zero movie review: Inside reports from censor board declare Shah Rukh Khan starrer blockbuster
- Offset regrets crashing Cardi B's Rolling Loud set?
- Ashley Graham shares topless selfie during Miss Universe 2018 [Photo]
- Odiyan box office collection day 4: Did makers inflate its numbers in their business report?
- Seethakathi movie review: Here is what critics say about Vijay Sethupathi's film