British actor Sir John Hurt has died at the age of 77. Hurt was nominated for an Academy Award and won a Bafta for both his performances in The Elephant Man and Midnight Express.He starred in more than 200 films, including Alien and the Harry Potter movies. Hurt died following a long battle with pancreatic cancer.
Jan 28, 2017
Miss Universe 2016: Former Miss Universe Lara Dutta and Miss Diva Urvashi Rautela urge fans to vote for Roshmitha Harimurthy
Kaabil Day 3 box office collection: Hrithik Roshan's film remains steady; crosses Rs 50 crore gross mark
Aanandam completes 100 days: Here's a chance to watch last show with cast and crew of campus movie in Kochi
- Reliance Jio offers 3GB data per day for Rs 149: Other prepaid offers for data hoggers
- Radhika Vemula dismisses 'cheque bounce' report but BJP's Piyush Goyal uses it to slam Congress-Muslim League
- Tupac Shakur and XXXTentacion were shot when they were in BMW? Twitter users draw similarities
- Chanda Kochhar exit: This is how ICICI Bank board edged out 'aggressive, defiant' CEO
- Race 3 full HD movie leaked online, free download likely to affect worldwide box office collection
- Goli Soda 2 full movie leaked online: Will 'free download' affect the movie at box office?
- Miss India 2018 winner: Manushi Chillar passes on her title to Tamil Nadu girl Anukreethy Vas [Photos]
- Race 3 box office collection day 5: Salman Khan's movie crosses Rs 130 crore mark
- Kapil Sharma makes a rare sight but his physical transformation will leave you shocked