Kerala online sex racket: Joshy admits using HIV patients for revenge but denies connection with Rahul-Resmi
A Florida man accused of killing his wife and then posting photos of her lifeless body on Facebook was convicted of second-degree murder in Miami on 25 November. Derek Medina, who did not testify during his trial, now faces 25 years to life in prison for the murder.
Nov 26, 2015
1 hour ago
- Nokia X6 India launch time frame details leaked: Quick facts
- Meet Evan Luthra, the young entrepreneur set out to change the world with blockchain [VIDEO]
- J&K police recovers arms and ammo with Pakistan markings in Pulwama raids
- BWF World Championships 2018 draw: Sindhu vs Okuhara likely in quarters, stiff tests await Saina
- Zingaat Mix: RJ Malishka's new Monsoon Pothole Song Mumbai Khadyaat hits out at BMC, video goes viral!
- More rain expected in Delhi, but government officials don't want it
- Bigg Boss Marathi Episode 94 Preview: Megha Dhade to lock contestants in the bathroom!
- Swami Agnivesh attacked: Prakash Raj, Kailash Satyarthi condemn saffron terrorism
- US reeling under pilot crunch; numbers decrease by 30% in 3 decades: FAA