The home of a Tiananmen Square survivor has been raided by UK police who also confiscated his computer equipment â€“ for holding protest signs in central London against visiting Chinese President Xi Jinping.
Oct 23, 2015
Xi Jinping visit: Tibetan activists criticise Met Police as Tiananmen Square survivors house is raided
- Ice candy seller arrested for abducting, raping and mutilating body of minor in Gwalior
- Shocking: Students in Kerala school welcome junior girls with open rape threats
- Strange alien UFO base with interdimensional portal hidden in Argentina, conspiracy theorists claim
- Sarah Sanders asked to leave Virginia restaurant as she works for Trump
- BJP minister marries off two frogs to please rain gods in drought-hit Madhya Pradesh