The man-eating dogs of Syria: Canines develop taste for human flesh as ISIS discards corpses of people it executes
Who are the bankers and business figures that have been in trouble this year? From Mike Ashley to Philip Green, IBTimes UK has a look at a few who have hit the headlines.
Dec 28, 2016
News Roundup: New fine on old demonetised notes, Sunburn Pune under a cloud, Emily Ratajkowski's nude Christmas card, and more
Delhi: Police constable suspended after being caught on CCTV accepting object from pickpockets at metro station
Berlin police released footage of seven suspects who may have set a homeless man on fire on Christmas eve.The 37-year-old man had been sleeping on a bench in the Schönleinstraße Station. The 15 to 21-year-old suspects fled the scene after the attack around 2am.Subway drivers and passers-by managed to extinguish the fire and the victim was unhurt. Following the release of CCTV footage on 26 December all suspects handed themselves in.
Dec 27, 2016
- NPR Shocker: Central Bank of India customers withdrew Rs 4.5 crore within days
- Republic Day 2020: Wishes, quotes, messages to share with your loved ones
- J&K Tral encounter: 1 Jawan injured; top Jaish commander among 3 trapped terrorists
- Republic Day parade 2020: DRDO to showcase anti-satellite missile system
- Coronavirus tracker: This online tool lets you monitor deadly disease widespread