Brendan Cox, the husband of murdered MP Jo Cox, has said he feels pity for her killer Thomas Mair. The Labour MP was stabbed and shot in her Batley and Spen constituency on 16 June, one week ahead of the EU referendum. Far-right extremist Mair has been jailed for life after being found guilty of her murder at the Old Bailey on 23 November.
Nov 24, 2016
This video is the audio of a call made to the emergency services by a witness to the fatal attack on MP Jo Cox, a strong Remain campaigner, on 16 June 2016 just a week before the EU referendum. Far-right supporter Thomas Mair, 53, has been found guilty of her murder. He shot and stabbed to death the mother-of-two in Birstall, West Yorkshire, on 16 June.
Nov 23, 2016
Boy rescued from ISIS details how terror group ran unit of child soldiers called Cubs of the Caliphate
The mutilated bodies were discovered near Tixtla in the state of Guerrero, an area known for drug cartel violence.
Nov 22, 2016
- Find Google's targeted ads invasive? Here's how to turn it off
- MysteryBot malware alert: Facebook, WhatsApp and several banking apps potentially under attack
- Who is Sarah Ferguson? Will Duchess of York sit with Prince Andrew for Princess Eugenie's wedding?
- Meghan Markle adopts Princess Diana's nickname for Queen
- Barack Obama's satanic image goes viral: Are Illuminati and Antichrist real?
- Tollywood sex racket gets murkier as 3 actresses questioned, fake letter heads used to invite stars
- Who is Modugumudi Kishan? The mastermind behind Tollywood sex racket in Chicago
- Tollywood sex racket: 2 top south actresses named in Chicago scandal involving Indian-origin couple
- ICICI Bank to finally boot out Chanda Kochhar? Sandeep Bakshi to be named CEO