Italias Guardia di Finanza, or financial police, have intercepted more than $81 million (€75 million) worth of an opioid-like painkiller being shipped to Libya. More than 37 tonnes of Tramadol tablets were seized by the financial police in Genoa in transit from India to Libya. The drugs were hidden in three containers labelled as containing shampoos and synthetic fabrics, according to authorities.
May 12, 2017
Kerala: Salvation Army Church pastor serving 40 years for raping 12-year-old now gets life term for raping Dalit teen
Lashkar-e-Taiba chief Mehmood Shah says ISIS is a terrorist organisation funded by India, America and Israel!
- Researcher claims he found UFO on moon's Waterman crater, seeks Elon Musk's attention
- Two dead as under-construction building collapses in Karnataka's Dharwad
- Holi 2019: Wishes, messages and images to send to your loved ones during the festival of colours
- BJP announces seat-sharing for Lok Sabha elections in Bihar; will join hands with JD(U) and LJP
- Pawan Kalyan's Jana Sena announces 3rd list for Lok Sabha elections in Andhra Pradesh