South African-born film star Charlize Theron issued a call to action for HIV and AIDS prevention and used startling statistics about the infection rates among young women and girls. Speaking to a United Nations panel called Ending the AIDS epidemic by 2030 on 27 September. Theron detailed stories from young women and girls she has met.
Sep 28, 2015
- Mukesh Ambani to foray into aviation sector? May buy stake in Jet, bailout Maharaja
- Reliance Retail bid for UK-based Chinese toy chain Hamleys to help global foray
- Anil Ambani's RCom in limbo as deal with Mukesh's Jio snaps; court cases drag on
- SpiceJet to give hiring preference to employees of Jet Airways: Chairman
- Reliance to sell 25% in refining business to Aramco to pare Rs 3 lakh crore debt?