Latest Auto news
The new Himalayan with BS-IV and fuel injection is expected to carry a price tag of around Rs 2 lakh, on-road Delhi.
Aug 10, 2017
It remains to be seen whether the prices will go up later, given that there is a new cess for luxury cars and SUVs in consideration.
Aug 9, 2017
7-seater Compass will bridge the gap between the five-seat Compass and Wrangler Unlimited Petrol in India.
Aug 8, 2017
Tata Nexon is expected to be launched in India in September with a price tag in the range of Rs 6.5 lakh to Rs 10 lakh.
Aug 8, 2017
- Bengaluru student accuses Bigg Boss 11 contestant Bandgi Kalra of cheating him via fake iPhone X ad on Instagram
- After Rahul Gandhi's hug, Narendra Modi should get medical test: Subramanian Swamy
- End of the road for Julian Assange? Embassy planning to withdraw asylum
- Xiaomi Mi A2, A2 Lite Global Launch: Quick facts on upcoming Android One series phones
- BMW G 310 R, G 310 GS: A closer look at price, features, specs, colours and more
- 2018 Honda Activa i scooter launched at Rs 50,010: All you need to know
- 2018 Honda Jazz facelift launched at Rs 7.35 lakh: What is new?
- Suzuki Burgman Street 125cc scooter; price, features, specs, colours and more
- BMW G 310 R, G 310 GS launched in India; prices start at Rs 2.99 lakh