Wimbledon chairman Phillip Brook has issued a warning to anyone taking part in doping or corruption in tennis, as the most prestigious tournament of the season takes a tougher stance for this year.
Apr 26, 2016
Roger Federer said on 10 April, that he hopes to be back in good shape for the Monte Carlo Masters. The world number three has been out of action for the last few weeks with a virus that took a lot out of him.
Apr 12, 2016
World number one Novak Djokovic produced sublime form to clinch an unprecedented fifth mens title at Indian Wells with a 6-2 6-0 demolition of big-serving Canadian Milos Raonic in the mens final on 20 March.
Mar 21, 2016
Serena slams Indian Wells CEO for saying women's tennis should 'get down on their knees' and thank Federer and Nadal
Rafael Nadal said that he will sue Roselyne Bachelot, after the former French sports minister alleged the Spanish 14 time grand slam winners seven-month absence from the sport in 2012 was because of a positive doping test. Speaking after he beat Luxembourgs Gilles Muller 6-2 2-6 6-4 to advance to the third round of the BNP Paribas Open on 13 March, an angry Nadal said that he was going to take legal action against Bachelot and anyone else who accuses him of doping.
Mar 14, 2016
Novak Djokovic on 11 March that Maria Sharapova must face the consequences of her failed drug test at the Australian Open
Mar 12, 2016
- Mohammed Shami admits extramarital affairs, retains Rs 3 crore BCCI contract
- Mohammed Shami's wife Hasin Jahan shares fresh set of WhatsApp screenshots [Photos]
- 'Slut-shaming' Deepika Padukone turns very expensive for this BCCI job aspirant
- Shami gave Hasin Jahan lot of money on March 20, details revealed
- Sindhu, Saina's parents deny using taxpayers' money for Commonwealth Games 2018 trip