Supreme Court orders separate trial for Lalu Prasad in fodder scam after CBI challenges Jharkhand HC order
Aam Aadmi Party's failure is not a political tragedy; it's a blow to India's quest for alternative politics
Emmanuel Macron to become youngest president of France: French defy anti-immigration sentiments that fuelled Brexit and Donald Trump election
President elect Macrons first speech after results.
May 8, 2017
AAP denies Mishra's allegations against Kejriwal even as Congress, BJP demand Delhi CM's resignation
Up to 80 girls kidnapped by Boko Haram in 2014 have been released. They were among 276 who were abducted from their school in Chibok on 14 April.The girls were released by Boko Haram after negotiations with the Nigerian government. Over 100 girls are still being held captive by the insurgents.In the last eight years, Boko Haram have killed over 30,000 people and kidnapped hundreds.
May 7, 2017
- Teen dies after mobile phone explodes while charging
- VK Sasikala's husband Natarajan dead: His early life and rise to power
- M Natarajan dead: Organ transplant, customs evasion and other controversies he courted
- 4-month-old girl branded with hot iron to cure pneumonia
- Bikini-clad air hostesses in India soon as Vietnam airline announces plans