Prime Minister Narendra Modi tries to placate Kashmiri youth, grants Rs. 200 crore for sports infrastructure
Paddle boarding enthusiasts in Florida, USA decided to make the most out of the flooding that has been caused by Hurricane Hermine. Hurrican Hermine approached Florida for the Gulf of Mexico on 1 September, with forecasters warning 80 mph winds and high seas for the next three days. The hurricane is expected to make landfall in north Florida.
Sep 2, 2016
The wife of US Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump is suing British newspaper the Daily Mail and a US blogger for suggesting she used to work as a part-time escort during her modelling days. The allegations relate to the time before Melania was married Trump, but her lawyers state that the claims are 100% false.
Sep 2, 2016
Cauvery water dispute: Supreme Court asks Karnataka to 'live and let live' and release water to Tamil Nadu
- India adds firepower at Pakistan border with new air base in Gujarat
- Drunk father kills daughter hours before her wedding to army man
- Salaries of Indian MPs doubled, here are the other allowances they receive
- Watch: Melania Trump stumbles on White House lawn, Donald Trump catches her
- 4 Paws Veterinary Clinic raid: All you need to know