Republican presidential nominee DonaldÂ TrumpÂ said that his democratic rivals security detail should disarm in order to see how the candidate, who has called for limits on gun rights,Â fares without the weapons.
Sep 17, 2016
Morning brief: Akhilesh gives back ministries to Shivpal, oil hits multi-week lows, Pakistan blast, iPhone7 fans disappointed, UPSC results and more
Akhilesh reinstates Shivpal Yadav and Gayatri Prajapati; insists on power to distribute poll tickets
- Parkland shooting survivors emotional plea to Trump: Lets never let this happen again. Please
- Watch shocking CCTV of violent mass brawl in Leeds bar
- Winter Olympics' young Angelina Jolie loses her medal after hubby fails drug test
- Attacker kills himself after throwing grenade into US embassy compound in Montenegro
- Woman helped partner repeatedly rape her daughter for a bizarre reason
- 14-year-old Indonesian boy laid 20 'chicken eggs' since 2015 but doctors can't explain why
- Top Indian-American executive ousted by Ford over 'inappropriate behaviour'
- 'I will not shut up:' Nikki Haley lashes out at Palestinian negotiator, US adamant on moving embassy to Jerusalem
- What is funeral stripping? China to crack down on the bizarre practice aimed at drawing more mourners