Science & Health
Chicken legs - 2
Lemon juice - 1 tbsp
Salt to taste
Onion - 1
A piece of Ginger
A few cloves of Garlic
Green chilli - 1
Garam masala powder - 1 1/2 tsp
Yogurt - 1 cup
Food color - 1/4 tsp
1. They key to the tandoori is marination, Make slits on the chicken pieces with a knife. First step marination is with Lemon juice & salt. Mix it, once salt is dissolved pour it on the chicken pieces. Make sure you rub it into the slits too.
2. Let the chicken marinate for about 20 minutes.
3. Grind the onion, ginger, garlic and green chilli together in a mixer into a thick paste by adding little yogurt.
4. To the ground paste add yogurt, garam masala powder & food color. Mix it well.
5. Marinate the chicken pieces properly with this mixture. Make sure you rub it completely in all the slits.
6. Let the chicken pieces marinate for about 6 hours or overnight.
7. If you don't have Oven we can pan fry it with a little oil or grill it in an oven.
8. Your tandoori chicken is ready to be served. Enjoy with green chutney and lemon wedges.
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www
Nov 11, 2014
New Delhi, 11 Nov (ANI): A new study has revealed that the brain can control eating behavior and considering the long-term consequences of your food choices may help control food cravings. The way one thinks about food can have a major impact on their appetite.Thinking about the long-term negative impact of eating unhealthy foods may be an effective way to reduce appetite and help diminish cravings which as a result potentially enhance weight-loss efforts.
Nov 11, 2014
New Delhi, Nov 10 (ANI): A study has revealed that how green tea polyphenols can protect people's brain in case of a spinal cord injury. Polyphenols found in green tea are strong antioxidants and can reduce free radical damage.It also effectively alleviated oxidative stress and inhibits neuronal apoptosis, indicating that green tea polyphenols play a protective role in spinal cord neurons under oxidative stress.
Nov 10, 2014
Here is a compilation of workouts you can do for your core. One workout routine is 4 minutes and the other is 8.
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/VentunoFitness
Twitter - https://twitter.com/VentunoFitness
Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ventunofitness
A Ventuno Production http://www.ventunotech.com
Nov 10, 2014
New Delhi, 07 Nov (ANI): A new research has revealed that curcumin, compound naturally found in the spice turmeric boosts health by easing inflammation with its anti-inflammatory goodness. Curcumin has been used for centuries as an Ayurvedic medicine treatment in food or supplements for ailments such as allergies, diabetes and ulcers which stay in the gastrointestinal tract and any portion that's absorbed is metabolized quickly. This nutraceutical, which refers to nutrients that provide medical or health benefits, could be one day used as daily supplement to help prevent certain diseases and also as a therapeutic drug to help combat the bad inflammation observed in many diseases.
Nov 8, 2014
- NASA releases new image of Crab Nebula by Chandra, Spitzer and Hubble
- NASA's Dawn mission finds Ceres geologically active, more than previously thought
- Watch: Gorilla walks like a human to keep hands clean
- First spacewalk 53 years ago today was nearly a disaster
- Space radiations are getting more dangerous: Are future astronauts at risk?