Science & Health
It's Science! Spice Girls' 'Wannabe' Catchiest Song; Study Lists Top 20 Catchy Songs of All Time [VIDEO]
New Delhi, 06 Nov (ANI): According to a study our gut bacteria turns a nutrient found in red meat into metabolites, which enhances the risk of developing cardiovascular disease.Red meat could promote atherosclerosis, or hardening of the arteries.Essentially, bacteria in the gut convert L-carnitine, a nutrient which is abundant in red meat.
Nov 6, 2014
Here is a compilation of high intensity interval training exercises you can do in the comfort of your own home.
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/VentunoFitness
Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ventunofitness
A Ventuno Production http://www.ventunotech.com
Nov 6, 2014
New Delhi, 05 Nov (ANI) : A new study has had suggested that if smokers want to get rid of their back pain issues, they'll have to put the cigarette out.
Smokers are three times more likely to develop chronic back pain than nonsmokers, and dropping the habit may cut their chances of developing this often debilitating condition. Tobacco addiction interface with pain chronification and the findings hint at a potentially more general link between addiction and pain.
Nov 5, 2014
Nixie: Selfie Taking Wrist Drone Wins Intel 'Make it Wearable' Challenge; Grabs $500,000 Cash Prize [VIDEO]
- Austin bomber a terrorist, social media users say but authorities avoid label
- Zuckerberg owns up Facebook failure, promises Cambridge Analytica like-scandal won't recur
- Ek Do Teen controversy: Is this Salman's desperate attempt to save Jacqueline?
- Alleged Neo-Nazi wins Illinois GOP congressional primary
- Trappist-1's Earth-sized worlds may have too much water to host life
- Why is asteroid Bennu 'potentially hazardous'? Need for NASA HAMMER explained
- Volcanic thunder recorded for the first time ever and it sounds epic
- Woman hasn't urinated naturally in two years due to a rare condition
- Stephen Hawking's last paper to demonstrate test for existence of parallel universes