Science & Health
Investigators Rob Deaville and Matt Perkins walk through how they figure out the cause of death of a porpoise at Zoological Society London.
Feb 3, 2017
NASA's Juno Mission: Phenomenal Jupiter revealed in greater detail, and you too can be part of the mission!
Mars was volcanically active for at least two billion years – almost half of the Red Planet’s history. By analysing a meteorite discovered in Africa in 2012, researchers have been able to show Mars has some of the longest-lived volcanoes in the entire solar system. The 200g meteorite, Northwest Africa 7635, was found in Algeria.
Feb 2, 2017
A giant image of the Cat’s Paw Nebula and the Lobster Nebula meeting in space has been released by the European Southern Observatory. The two-billion-pixel image shows the two glowing clouds of gas and dust over distances of up to 8,000 light years.
Feb 1, 2017
- Former U.S. Navy Seal who killed Osama bin Laden talks career philosophy on book tour
- What is Cambridge Analytica? Election data firm used by Trump harvested data on 50 million Facebook users
- Who is Yi Gang? US-trained economist appointed as head of Chinas central bank
- CCTV footage appears to show ballot stuffing during Russian election
- Volcanic thunder recorded for the first time ever and it sounds epic
- Man with fused jaw couldn't eat solid food for 38 years
- Watch: Gorilla walks like a human to keep hands clean
- NASA's Dawn mission finds Ceres geologically active, more than previously thought
- NASA releases new image of Crab Nebula by Chandra, Spitzer and Hubble