Science & Health☰
The great antimatter mystery solved?: Are scientists closer to discovering the secrets of antimatter?
A jet stream within the Earths molten iron core has been discovered by scientists using the latest satellite data that helps create an X-ray view of the planet. Because of the cores location under 3,000 kilometres of rock, for many years scientists have studied the Earths core by measuring the planets magnetic field – one of the few options available.The first clip shows the evolution of the magnetic field at the edge of the Earths core from 1999-2016, with the second showing changes in magnetic field at the edge of the Earths core 1590-1990.
Dec 19, 2016
- Fossilized aliens on Mars: Expert stuns with statement on crystal-shaped features discovered on red planet
- Mystery behind the origin of 3,000-year-old 'alien' Paracas skulls revealed by DNA testing
- New gene-editing CRISPR tools can detect and repair Zika, dengue, sickle-cell disease in human genome
- Scientists discover 'aging clock' that can predict when you're likely to die [Exclusive]
- Scientists create new form of light: Will real-life Star Wars lightsabers be a reality?