Science & Health☰
Former US Vice-president Al Gore, a prominent climate activist, met with President-elect Donald Trump on 5 December.Trump has called man-made climate change a hoax while Gore is one of the best known crusaders in the fight against it. During the 2016 US presidential election Gore said Trump’s polices would ‘take us toward a climate catastrophe’. After the meeting, Gore called it ‘extremely interesting’. After the election on 22 November, Trump said that he had an ‘open mind’ on the Paris Agreement on climate change - in stark contrast to what he said on his election campaign.
Dec 6, 2016
- Mystery behind the origin of 3,000-year-old 'alien' Paracas skulls revealed by DNA testing
- Fossilized aliens on Mars: Expert stuns with statement on crystal-shaped features discovered on red planet
- NASA's Opportunity finds mysterious 'rock stripes' on Mars
- 'You need to fix this problem,' writes a 6-year-old schoolgirl in a letter to NASA to make Pluto planet again
- Sexperts advise how couples can increase their chances of conceiving