In what appears to be a major step in ending a national policy of discrimination, the Food and Drug Administration of the United States announced Tuesday that it will lift the decades-old lifetime ban on blood donation by gay or bisexual men.Dec 24, 2014
Sear fish in Tomato gravy
Tomatoes - 7
Onion - 2 sliced
Coconut oil - 2 tbsp
A few Garlic cloves
Cumin powder - 2 tsp
Red chilli paste - 2 tsp
A few Curry leaves
Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
A few chopped Coriander leaves
Salt to taste
1. In a boiling water add Tomatoes and let it cook for 10 to 15 minutes. Remove the tomatoes from the boiling water, let it cool down and peel the skins and blend it in a blender. Tomato puree is ready now.
2. Marinate the fish in Turmeric powder & salt for about 10 minutes.
3. Take a wide sauce pan add cooking coconut oil, curry leaves and pounded garlic. After a minute add onions and saute it till it turns brown.
4. Once onion turn brown add cumin powder, red chilli paste, tomato puree, salt & cook for 10 minutes.
5. Now gently place the fish in tomato gravy, let it cook for about 7 to 8 minutes and turn the fish other side and cook for another 8 minutes.
6. Add Tamarind puree and cook for further 5 minutes.
7. Drizzle the coconut oil before turning off the stove and garnish it with few chopped coriander leaves.
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCookiDec 23, 2014
A new Canadian study reveals that girls depressed during elementary or middle school phase, grow up to increase their child's chances of indulging in risky behaviour like consuming alcohol or smoking marihuana during teenage years.Dec 23, 2014
New Delhi, Dec 20 (ANI): A new research has revealed that the challenge of long-term weight control, which every individual going through weight loss faces, is because of different genetic hormones in the bodies. Personalized weight-loss strategies should be implemented to maintain the weight loss, as effective weight-loss program vary from person to person. According to the research it is advised to make use of pharmacological strategies to counter the physiological changes that occur after weight loss. Other approaches also includes adherence to physical activity programs, intake of foods engineered to maximize palatability and improve long-term adherence to a lower-calorie diet.Lastly technologies and social networking also keep individuals engaged and goal-oriented.Dec 20, 2014