Anu James is a post graduate in English with Communication Studies from Christ University, Bangalore. She has over four years of experience in online journalism. Having started her career with Deccan Chronicle, she joined International Business Times in February 2013 and writes entertainment, politics, general and social media related topics. She likes to travel and is a foodie, who explores different cuisines.
90th Academy Awards: Mohanlal's Pulimurugan songs make it to Oscar list; Gopi Sunder is on cloud nine
What's all the hullabaloo about Parvathy, Jude Anthany Joseph? Netizens want Mammootty to react on Kasaba misogyny
Mollywood in 2017: Impressive newcomers and other language actors who made debut in Malayalam this year
Shashi Tharoor's 'rodomontade' becomes the new 'exasperating farrago'; but don't miss netizens reactions
- Diesel prices at record Rs 61.74/litre, petrol crosses Rs 71/litre; clamour for excise duty cut gains momentum
- CBSE board exam dates 2018: Class 12 and Class 10 students raise concerns
- IPO watch out: Amber Enterprises India IPO to open on January 17
- Germany has its first sex doll brothel, and women have no issues with their husbands going there!
- I'm happy Salman Khan uncle, Katrina Kaif auntie's Tiger Zinda Hai broke Bajrangi Bhaijaan record, says Munni