The European Union risks pricing itself out of the global economy by excessive regulation, Chancellor of the Exchequer, George Osborne said on Wednesday (20 May), making the case for reforms in the bloc ahead of a referendum on whether Britain remains a member.
May 21, 2015
Japan said on Wednesday (20 May) the countrys economy expanded at its fastest pace in a year in January-March but growth was inflated by inventory as business investment failed to gather momentum, keeping alive expectations for more monetary stimulus later this year.
May 20, 2015
HSBC is offering first sub-1% mortgage with an initial rate of 0.99% on its two-year discount special mortgage.
May 19, 2015
Samsung and Xiaomi Lead India's 4G Smartphone Market, Lenovo A6000 Becomes Most Sold Device: CMR Report
- Government announces health insurance cover for 10 crore families; fund seems insufficient
- PNB fraud: Nirav Modi spotted near his jewelry boutique in New York
- Former Facebook India MD picks Made-in-India Dailyhunt as his next grind
- Stocks to watch: PNB, SBI, Gitanjali Gems, Indoco Remedies
- Alongside medical treatment, cancer needs holistic care of patients & families [Video]