Monroe, one of the 20th centurys most famous sex symbols wore the dress as she sang ‘Happy Birthday to You’ to Kennedy in an impromptu performance on 19 May 1962 at fundraiser for the Democratic Party in Madison Square Garden in New York. Monroes song was to mark Kennedys 45th birthday, the year before he was assassinated. The dress is one of many items from Monroes life which Juliens Auctions is offering during a three-day auction.
Nov 18, 2016
Why Shah Rukh Khan is open to romance much younger actresses like Alia Bhatt? Donald Trump-Melania is the answer
Bobbi Kristina Brown death: Boyfriend Nick Gordon ordered to pay $36 million; will he file for bankruptcy?
Coldplay is in Mumbai and they have met one of their biggest fans; here are a few songs the band may play on November 19
- Arjun Kapoor imitates Akshay Kumar and Shah Rukh Khan for Namastey England
- Fake nude photos: Seolhyun says will ensure there are no other victims
- Shriya Saran marries Russian beau Andrei Koscheev [Wedding photos+videos]
- Salman Khan's ex-heroine Pooja Dadwal critical and penniless, seeks Race actor's help
- Seolhyun's fake nude photos circulate online, AOA singer takes legal action