World Toilet Day 2016: Coldplay, Jay Z and other celebs promote the sanitation campaign at Global Citizen Festival India
Ellen Degeneres-Portia de Rossi divorce: Is talk show host's controlling behaviour reason for their split?
Monroe, one of the 20th centurys most famous sex symbols wore the dress as she sang ‘Happy Birthday to You’ to Kennedy in an impromptu performance on 19 May 1962 at fundraiser for the Democratic Party in Madison Square Garden in New York. Monroes song was to mark Kennedys 45th birthday, the year before he was assassinated. The dress is one of many items from Monroes life which Juliens Auctions is offering during a three-day auction.
Nov 18, 2016
9 hours ago
- Avengers: Infinity War – This Marvel superhero will dominate, Joe Russo confirms
- Has ISIS hacked Meghan Markle's intimate photos to arm-twist royals and England?
- Shriya Saran marriage: Will she continue acting or quit films post wedding?
- Meghan Markle's topless photos leaked? Prince Harry's fiancée victimized by smut website
- Amid baby rumors, Song Joong-Ki and Song Hye-Kyo spotted on a date