Rahaf Mohammed al-Qunun, tweeted about her detention and fears and said that her passport had been confiscated when she arrived at Bangkok even though she had a visa to Australia.
Jan 7, 2019
State arms manufacturer Norinco posted a video of the test on its website and said that it had the capacity for massive destruction and could wipeout swathes of land. The strength of the bomb is reportedly only second to that of a nuclear weapon.
Jan 5, 2019
Cardi B suffers wardrobe malfunction while twerking; rapper has embarrassing exchange with fans [Watch]
- Aero India 2019: Nearly 500 cars gutted in fire at parking lot, air show temporarily halted [Video]
- Prabhas gets love proposal from this leading actress
- Actress Ankita Dave's bold avatar will make you go weak in the knees [Photos]
- Throwback: When Sanjay Kapur asked his mother to slap Karisma Kapoor
- Deepika Padukone reveals bedroom secrets: Ranveer Singh takes longer to get into bed