Medical workers have warned that clean water and medicine supplies were running low -- stoking fears of a public health crisis -- as thousands of displaced survivors cram shelters and hospitals. Many were left homeless by the killer wave.
Dec 26, 2018
- Throwback: She moved on and so did I, Yuvraj Singh on break-up with Deepika Padukone
- Pulwama attack: Ban Pakistan or India will boycott World Cup; BCCI to warn ICC?
- Kim Kardashian escapes wardrobe malfunction with this risky expose dress, barely covers her assets
- Kodathi Samaksham Balan Vakeel review and rating by audience: Live updates
- Udhayanidhi Stalin hits out at Kamal Haasan for trolling his father