BRICS is the acronym for an association of five major emerging national economies: Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa. Originally the first four were grouped as "BRIC" before the induction of South Africa in 2010.
Sep 5, 2017
PM Modi and Jinping are expected to hold bilateral talks on Tuesday, almost a week after the resolution of the 73-day standoff in the Doklam region of Sikkim.
Sep 4, 2017
BRICS Summit 2017: Jinping indirectly refers to Doklam, calls for diplomacy to resolve 'hotspot issues'
The task of addressing North Korea and its nuclear problem may fall to India and China, and could just bring the two countries together.
Sep 3, 2017
North Korea said the hydrogen bomb testing has yielded greater results than any of its previous nuclear tests.
Sep 3, 2017
5 hours ago
- Neymar's theatrics are too much, Brazil should bank on Coutinho for World Cup title tilt
- Airlines spread their wings to escape airfare war; IndiGo and SpiceJet in talks for wide-body aircraft
- Fifa World Cup 2018: Brazil vs Switzerland football live stream, TV listings and start time
- Fifa World Cup Factbox: Interesting tidbits about Brazil and Germany
- Salman Khan's name pops up when searched for 'worst Bollywood actor' on Google, Twitter in splits
- Barack Obama's satanic image goes viral: Are Illuminati and Antichrist real?
- Bigg Boss Telugu 2 elimination: Sanjana Anne evicted, Nandini Rai makes wildcard entry on Nani's show
- Race 3 full HD movie leaked online, free download likely to affect worldwide box office collection
- The 100 season 5 episode 7: Preparations for the battle in full swing