China on Monday warned India to not "harbour any realistic illusions" about the former's ability to defend its territory.
Jul 24, 2017
Chinese media has also accused India of continuing with "its provocation" despite "China's call urging India to withdraw its troops that have crossed the border."
Jul 20, 2017
The US has expressed concern over the border conflict between India and China and said that it would encourage both the countries to have a direct dialogue to reduce tension.
Jul 19, 2017
Minister of external affairs Sushma Swaraj on Tuesday confirmed that India would issue a medical visa to a resident of Pakistan-occupied-Kashmir (PoK) as the area is an "integral part of India".
Jul 18, 2017
- Parineeti Chopra to tie the knot soon with beau Charit Desai?
- Hina Khan on watching porn for the first time: It was an eye-opener
- Katrina Kaif won't be invited to Deepika Padukone's future events, here's why!
- Odiyan box office collection day 1: Mohanlal film becomes biggest Mollywood opener of all time
- Upcoming Blood Moon in January could mark beginning of apocalypse, claims Christian pastor