China on Monday warned India to not "harbour any realistic illusions" about the former's ability to defend its territory.
Jul 24, 2017
Sikkim standoff: 'Don't harbour illusions, China will defend territory at all costs,' warns Chinese Army
Chinese media has also accused India of continuing with "its provocation" despite "China's call urging India to withdraw its troops that have crossed the border."
Jul 20, 2017
The US has expressed concern over the border conflict between India and China and said that it would encourage both the countries to have a direct dialogue to reduce tension.
Jul 19, 2017
Minister of external affairs Sushma Swaraj on Tuesday confirmed that India would issue a medical visa to a resident of Pakistan-occupied-Kashmir (PoK) as the area is an "integral part of India".
Jul 18, 2017
- Rajasthan Assembly election: Congress set to form govt with majority, says Sachin Pilot
- India vs Australia: Twitter mocks Ravi Shastri for controversial b**ls statement on national television
- Nissan Kicks SUV: Interior, engine specifications and bookings details revealed
- Chhattisgarh landslide: How did BJP lose their seat of power after three straight terms?
- Odiyan review from overseas: Live viewers response
- Actress Gayathri Arun gives befitting reply to pervert for offering Rs 2 lakh per night
- How did Sachin Pilot and Sara Abdullah meet? A love story that goes beyond religion and politics
- Lonavala's famous Maganlal Chikki goes off shelves after failing FDA drug test
- Mohanlal's Odiyan release in trouble as BJP calls for hartal in Kerala