According to a study, with its huge population and high rates of healthcare inequality, poverty, and malnutrition, few countries are likely to suffer from the health effects of climate change as much as India.
8 days ago
Central bank data shows that since the controversial demonetization gambit, currency in circulation has grown, rising 17 percent to 21.1 trillion rupees as of the end of March 2019.
8 days ago
As industrial production contracted stood at just 4.3 percent in September, it is the sector's worst performance since October 2011.
9 days ago
Dr. Asiya Islam's application for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) was refused by the UK Home Office last week on the grounds that she had been out of Britain for longer than the stipulated period for such an application.
10 days ago
'Told cook to not use onions': Sheikh Hasina on India's export ban; netizens laud her witty response
Harish Salve said that the Supreme Court will hear the matter and decide if there was anything wrong.
Oct 3, 2019
- Soon, WhatsApp, Facebook and others could start tracing messages for Indian govt
- Ajay Devgn reveals what irritates him the most about Kajol
- Confirmed! Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah actress quits after 6 years due to low pay scale
- Challenges faced by major airlines reflect in plane orders at Dubai Airshow
- Gandii Baat actress Gehana Vasisth in critical condition; doctor reveals reason behind cardiac arrest