Major financial daily reports that ICICI Bank top management has decided to remove CEO Chanda Kochhar from the position following the investigation into alleged conflict of interest over Videocon loan. The report says Sandeep Bakhshi, the head of the bank's insurance division, will become the next CEO.
Jun 18, 2018
With the Union Corporate Affairs Ministry also launching a probe with the help from Mauritius, it may nudge the ICCI Bank board to take action and take a dim view of Chanda Kochhar's continuance in the present role.
Jun 11, 2018
- Leading Blockchain Elrond Token Lists on Indian Cryptocurrency Exchange WazirX
- Kanye West is the next US President; Elon Musk his Veep. NOT
- Indian monuments re-open with strict guidelines; no group photos, mandatory masks
- Chinese badminton legend Lin Dan announces retirement
- Intel to invests Rs 1,894.5 Crore in Reliance Jio, 12th deal in 11 weeks