The selloff in the global financial markets continued even as the US Federal Reserve slashed the borrowing rates to almost near zero, which is its second cut in less than a fortnight.
Mar 16, 2020
On March 5, the Reserve Bank of India superseded the board of Yes Bank after it was unable to raise fresh capital.
Mar 14, 2020
Public-sector undertaking State Bank of India will be joined by seven other private lenders namely HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Kotak Bank, Axis Bank, Damani, Jhunjhunwala, and Azim Premji Trust to pick up stake and support revival of Yes Bank. LIC has also been roped in by the RBI to revive the private-sector lender
Mar 13, 2020
The funds will be used by the company to expand its data network and attract users from other companies and businesses.
Apr 15, 2019
Investigation allegedly reveals funds that ICICI Bank sanctioned to Videocon group were routed to husband Deepak Kochhar's firms.
Mar 7, 2019
Enforcement Directorate had earlier registered a money-laundering criminal case against Chanda Kochhar, Deepak Kochhar and Videocon's Venugopal Dhoot.
Feb 22, 2019
The core of the allegations against Kochhar is that a part of the 'dirty loan' went to a company run by her husband Deepak Kochhar.
Jan 31, 2019
Whistleblower Arvind Gupta unearthed the multi-crore scam at ICICI Bank by analysing publicly available records over the years.
Jan 25, 2019
Brokerage Morgan Stanley says that valuations for the stock remained attractive and that it expects a 15 percent return on equity in FY20.
Jan 9, 2019
- Warehousing protocols must change with COVID-19; vital suggestions
- US delivers major blow to China, moves to recognize Tibet's independence
- WeTransfer not working in India: Best alternatives until government lifts ban
- Unknown facts about Abhishek Bachchan and Rani Mukherji's Bunty Aur Babli that will leave you awestruck
- AI replaces journalists at Microsoft; 50 employees handed pink slips