Brokerage Morgan Stanley says that valuations for the stock remained attractive and that it expects a 15 percent return on equity in FY20.
7 days ago
Major financial daily reports that ICICI Bank top management has decided to remove CEO Chanda Kochhar from the position following the investigation into alleged conflict of interest over Videocon loan. The report says Sandeep Bakhshi, the head of the bank's insurance division, will become the next CEO.
Jun 18, 2018
With the Union Corporate Affairs Ministry also launching a probe with the help from Mauritius, it may nudge the ICCI Bank board to take action and take a dim view of Chanda Kochhar's continuance in the present role.
Jun 11, 2018
- With 1,300 jobs on offer, India remains Amazon's jobs hot spot
- Kapil Sharma lands in trouble again over comments made on a woman in his show?
- Sacked CBI director Alok Verma resigns, says natural justice denied
- 2019 Honda City launched in India: Everything you need to know
- Yes Bank shares rise 5% on reports that Deutsche Bank India head leads CEO race