One of the world's leading IT giants, Cognizant will pay the extra salary to its employees up to associate level in the wake of the Covid-19 outbreak.
10 days ago
70% of US-based IT services company's 281,600 employees are in India; CEO talks of employee pyramid optimisation as revenue growth slows
May 7, 2019
Tech Mahindra had recently lowered the retirement age for employees. Tata Consultancy Services has also doubled the salary for freshers to attract the younger generation.
Oct 10, 2018
2 days ago
- Whose money is it, Yes Bank? Rs 10 crore to PM CARES draws criticism
- Breaking: UK PM Boris Johnson's health critical, shifted to ICU
- Muscle Bikes: Triumph Rocket 3 vs Yamaha V-Max vs Ducati Diavel vs Indian FTR 1200
- RBI declares new money market trading hours inclusive of Forex from April 7 to 17
- Fact check: Video from Haj Bhavan claiming foul play in coronavirus tests is fake