70% of US-based IT services company's 281,600 employees are in India; CEO talks of employee pyramid optimisation as revenue growth slows
May 7, 2019
Tech Mahindra had recently lowered the retirement age for employees. Tata Consultancy Services has also doubled the salary for freshers to attract the younger generation.
Oct 10, 2018
IT giant Cognizant offers cash to senior employees instead of stock options to boost buyback program
The decline in staff could well suggest that there is a slowdown in the industry.
Aug 31, 2017
The company did not disclose the number of Indian executives who accepted its separation offer.
Aug 6, 2017
IT majors Wipro, Infosys, Cognizant, Tech Mahindra are planning to lay off 56,000 engineers this year. The year 2017 witnessed massive IT Sector layoffs in India.
Jul 6, 2017
IT companies have not performed too well in the markets this year either, with stocks slipping over 14 percent until now and the future seems bleak.
Jul 3, 2017
3 days ago
- How Trade wars are changing the shape of globalisation
- Sofia Chaudry says I was sweaty and nervous to make eye contact with rapper Bohemia
- This Shocking person warned Prince Harry not to marry Meghan Markle
- Anil Ambani's RCom owes whopping Rs 15,000 crore to three Chinese banks
- Congress suspends Karnataka leader Roshan Baig for 'anti-party' activities