Tech Mahindra had recently lowered the retirement age for employees. Tata Consultancy Services has also doubled the salary for freshers to attract the younger generation.
Oct 10, 2018
IT giant Cognizant offers cash to senior employees instead of stock options to boost buyback program
The decline in staff could well suggest that there is a slowdown in the industry.
Aug 31, 2017
The company did not disclose the number of Indian executives who accepted its separation offer.
Aug 6, 2017
IT majors Wipro, Infosys, Cognizant, Tech Mahindra are planning to lay off 56,000 engineers this year. The year 2017 witnessed massive IT Sector layoffs in India.
Jul 6, 2017
IT companies have not performed too well in the markets this year either, with stocks slipping over 14 percent until now and the future seems bleak.
Jul 3, 2017
1 day ago
- Who is Ankiti Bose? The founder and CEO of the latest member of Unicorn club
- Prateik Babbar, wife Sanya Sagar go topless on Instagram; couple gets brutally trolled
- Central govt may give Rs 50,000 rebate to boost electric vehicle adoption
- Is insect Armageddon under way? Entomologists up in arms
- Grammy Awards 2019: Drake snubbed for revealing flaws of The Recording Academy