Afghanistan terror attacks: Taliban kills at least 22 security forces ahead of parliamentary elections
In the past weeks, Nangarhar, the Islamic State terror organization's bastion since it became active in the country in 2015.
Sep 11, 2018
Kabul suicide bombing: UN Security Council condemns terrorist attack, calls it 'heinous and cowardly'
- Rupee weakened against dollar in choppy weekly trade
- Cobrapost Operation Karaoke expose: Bollywood, TV stars accept money to promote political parties [Videos]
- Directions to Baga Beach? Google Maps misguides tourists, locals go old-school
- Central govt may give Rs 50,000 rebate to boost electric vehicle adoption
- Will Artificial Intelligence take away jobs from humans?