Mark Zuckerberg will put 99 percent of his Facebook shares, currently worth about $45bn (Â£30bn), into a new philanthropy project focusing on human potential and equality, he and his wife said Tuesday (1 December) in a letter to their new-born daughter.
Dec 3, 2015
- US Open champion Naomi Osaka revamps her garage with 2018 Nissan GT-R Nismo
- Who was Stan Lee? Here's all about the creator of Spider-Man, Avengers and X-Men
- About 2,400 Indians, mostly from Punjab, detained in US jail for illegal immigration
- China's stealth fighter J-20 flaunts missile payload: Should India be worried?
- India witnessed 4.3 lakh cyber attacks from China, Russia and US, reveals report
- Motorola Moto X4 gets Android Pie in India: All you need to know
- Apple Watch Series 4 review: The best smart fitness and health companion. Period
- Why did Flipkart CEO resign? Binny Bansal resignation issue explained
- Sony Android Pie release tracker: Xperia XZ1, Compact, XZ Premium get latest Google mobile OS