On 23-Jan-2016 the robot Sub1 solved a Rubiks Cube in 0.887 seconds at the Cubikon store in Munich, Germany. Prior to the world record attempt a WCA-conform modified speed cube was scrambled with a computer generated random array and positioned in the robot.
Feb 10, 2016
53 minutes ago
- Google Stadia: Holy grail of video gaming platforms spells trouble for PlayStation, Xbox
- Apple refreshes iMac series with upgraded Intel chipset and more: All you need to know
- Vodafone Idea to launch prepaid Youth Offer with 50% off on Amazon Prime membership soon
- Apple iPad Air 3, iPad mini 5 with A12 Bionic SoC, Pencil support launched: Top facts
- Huawei P30, P30 Pro prices leaked ahead of March 26 launch: What to expect