Heading into the abyss, the Gimbal is a drone that can venture where humans dare not go. Its makers recently partnered with a mountain rescue team to explore ice caves in the Swiss Alps. Protected by a shock-absorbing elastic frame, it bounces off obstacles as it navigates the narrow crevasse. The gyroscopic stabilisation system built in to the drone keeps it on course, despite the bumpy ride.
Jan 27, 2016
Microsoft Lumia 650 price and specifications: Affordable metal phone up for pre-orders ahead of launch
Great Detective Pikachu: The Birth of a New Duo debuts trailer, introduces a new 3DS Sherlock Holmes
Xiaomi Mi5 arriving on 24 February, confirms company [Here's how to apply for free trip to launch event]
- PUBG Mobile update: What's coming next?
- Oppo R17 Pro available for Rs 70 during Republic Day sale, but there's a huge catch
- OnePlus offer you simply can't refuse: OnePlus 6T available on Amazon with 70% buyback value guarantee
- Redmi Note 7 undergoes brutal durability tests: Is it going too far? [Watch]
- PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 update release date, patch notes revealed: Disappointment looms for players