The Solar Impulse 2 made a test flight on 3 March over Hawaii, as it prepares to continue on its record-breaking journey. Pilot Andre Borschberg is attempting to circumnavigate the globe on solar energy alone. The aircraft has been grounded on the Island of Oahu since July as a result of battery damage caused during the planes record 118-hour trans-Pacific flight from Japan to Hawaii last July.
Mar 4, 2016
Samsung Galaxy A3 Android Marshmallow update: How to install CyanogenMod CM13 [preview] custom ROM [Tutorial]
Android Marshmallow released to Sony Xperia Z5 series in Japan; when will the update arrive in India?
- Poco F1 users must stop everything and download this update right now
- PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 update release date, patch notes revealed: Disappointment looms for players
- Survival Game is poor man's PUBG Mobile and it's not from Xiaomi
- PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 update: First look at Season 5 additions you should be excited about
- Hackers dump 772 million email IDs online for anyone to take: What should you do?