Technology company Intel set a new world record for the most unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) airborne simultaneously, on 4 November, synchronising 100 drones with a live orchestra in Germany. The stunt was co-created by new media art institute Ars Electronica, based in Linz, Austria. Director of the companys Futurelab, Horst Hoertner, said it was the result of years of hard work.
Jan 13, 2016
Xiaomi to announce something exciting on 14 January in India; will it release Redmi Note 3 or Redmi 3?
Pokemon ORAS: Mythical Pokemon distribution announced, Special Battle Season 14; new events for Pokemon Shuffle
Destiny: Bungie confirms fixing Nightfall, Crucible gameplay and 'Rising Light' New Year's gift issues
- Oxford researchers just made a robot perform successful eye surgeries on patients
- OnePlus Bullets Wireless earphones in India: Buyers lash out over 40-second flash sale
- Xiaomi Redmi 6, 6A and 6 Pro India release timeline leaked: All you need to know
- Google Play Music will soon be gone as YouTube Music expands to 12 more countries this week
- International Yoga Day 2018: Best iOS apps for Apple Watch, iPhone users to attain overall wellness