Hackers have launched a Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attack against internet infrastructure provider Dyn.Two attacks disrupted service on major sites like Twitter, Spotify, Reddit and Airbnb through Friday night.It is unclear who was responsible but hackers might have used the Mirai botnet.Dyn says the attacks were successfully mitigated and service was restored.Security experts say the attacks may have been an extortion attempt or a publicity gimmick.
Oct 22, 2016
Battlefield 1: Important tips regarding War Bonds; their effective utilisation; and obtaining more in-game XP
- Who was Stan Lee? Here's all about the creator of Spider-Man, Avengers and X-Men
- About 2,400 Indians, mostly from Punjab, detained in US jail for illegal immigration
- China's stealth fighter J-20 flaunts missile payload: Should India be worried?
- Union minister Ananth Kumar passes away at 59; PM Modi, President Kovind offer condolences
- India witnessed 4.3 lakh cyber attacks from China, Russia and US, reveals report
- Apple Watch Series 4 review: The best smart fitness and health companion. Period
- Sony Android Pie release tracker: Xperia XZ1, Compact, XZ Premium get latest Google mobile OS
- Who is Ashish Chowdhary? Apple appoints Nokia veteran as its India operations head
- Here's how to backup your WhatsApp chats, images, videos on Google Drive, Apple iCloud