Tennis number one Novak Djokovic has been nominated again for the Laureus World Sportsman of the Year Award he won last year, which doesnt surprise his coach Boris Becker, who says the Serb keeps getting better. Triple Wimbledon champion Becker is Chairman of Laureus Germany, where the awards ceremony will be held in Berlin on April 18 and in a recent interview in London said that Djokovic is an incredibly motivated street fighter who keeps getting better.
Mar 4, 2016
Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich schedule: Fixture, TV listings, time, venue and date of Der Klassiker
- Chennai Super Kings vs Sunrisers Hyderabad: IPL 2018 playoff preview, team news and pitch conditions
- Roger Federer retirement: Tennis legend not keen on fairytale end to career
- IPL 2018: Virat Kohli says RCB 'deeply hurt' over failure to fulfill fans' expectations
- Barcelona great Andres Iniesta signs for Japan's Vissel Kobe
- Kolkata Knight Riders vs Sunrisers Hyderabad: IPL 2018 Qualifier 2 preview, team news and pitch conditions