Leicester Citys Premier League leading team gathered at the clubs training ground on 3 May, after a season-long upset won them the title. Leicesters 77 points became an unassailable total after Tottenham Hotspur drew 2-2 with Chelsea on 2 May. Even if Tottenham win both their remaining matches they can only score 76 points.
May 3, 2016
Leicester City, which had a 5,000/1 odds of winning at the beginning of the season, are Premier League champions thanks to Tottenham Hotspurs drawing with Chelsea on 2 May. Tottenham were winning 2-0 at half-time and it looked like the title race would stay open until at least 7 May, but Chelsea secured a 2-2 draw thanks to a late Eden Hazard goal.
May 3, 2016
Gujarat Lions vs Delhi Daredevils match prediction: A look at how the IPL 2016 match in Rajkot could go
Chelsea vs Tottenham: Pochettino refuses to blame his players for losing their cool after title dreams turned sour
9 hours ago
- Trump imposes new tariffs on $200 billion worth of Chinese goods
- ISRO's PSLV-C42 launches 2 UK satellites into space making it first ever night launch
- Quick Response: High Court calls Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan's bluff on salary challenge
- Apple iOS 12 release: Key features, list of iPhones, iPads, iPod eligible for new update
- Asia Cup 2018: Tendulkar fan Sudhir didn't have money for UAE trip; Pakistan's Chacha Chicago helps out
- China Open 2018: Badminton live stream, TV listings and draw preview
- India vs Hong Kong cricket live stream: When and where to watch Asia Cup 2018 Group A match
- Asia Cup 2018: India vs Hong Kong team news and predicted playing XI
- Asia Cup 2018: Rohit Sharma hints at playing XI, identifies key targets for India