Twitter users paid their respects to The King of golf Arnold Palmer, who has died aged 87. The pants-hitching, chain-smoking son of a green-keeper helped transform golf from an elite country club pursuit into a sport for the masses.
Sep 26, 2016
For India-Pakistan bilateral series to happen, politics should be kept away from cricket: Misbah Ul Haq
30 minutes ago
- Fifa World Cup 2018: Watch viral video of Malayalam commentator describing Cristiano Ronaldo's free-kick
- Wife says no to Mexican man's World Cup trip, friends take life-size cut-out to Russia
- Virat Kohli and MS Dhoni take yo-yo tests at NCA; what are the results?
- Exclusive: Matthew Hayden reveals his 'spiritual home' in India
- Neymar's theatrics are too much, Brazil should bank on Coutinho for World Cup title tilt