Mussoorie/ Bangalore, Nov 27 (ANI): After retiring from the cricketing world, Batting Maestro Sachin Tendulkar enjoyed his first family vacation in Mussoorie. Surrounded by high security and mediapersons, Tendulkar - known as 'God of Cricket' trekked his way through the hilly terrain. Delighted by the picturesque surroundings, Tendulkar said he was thrilled to enjoy quality time with his family. The 'little master', in a sparkling career that spanned almost a quarter of a century, raised his bat for the last time at Wankhede stadium in Mumbai on Friday (November 15), scoring 74 runs against a test match against West Indies.
Nov 27, 2013
Champions League Results: Arsenal Top Marseille, But Made to Wait by Dortmund; Chelsea Progress Despite Loss
- Mystery of MS Dhoni's love for painting resolved, it was all part of an ad!
- Sachin Tendulkar wants MS Dhoni to bat at no. 5 in World Cup, reveals his picks for semi-finalists
- 5 not so good commentators in the ICC 2019 World Cup commentary team
- Roger Federer to make last appearance at French Open in 2019? Swiss legend drops big hint about his future
- Dangerous moments in WWE: 3 WWE Superstars who were attacked by fans