World Chess Championship 2013 Preview: Viswanathan Anand vs Magnus Carlsen, Game 9, Where To Watch Live
India vs Nepal: Sunil Chhetri Thanks Teammates After Breaking Bhaichung Bhutia's All-Time Goalscoring Record
World Cup Qualifiers Results: Stunning Comeback Sends France Through As Ronaldo Hat-Trick Inspires Portugal
Sachin Tendulkar Farewell Party: Big Personalities in Bollywood, Sports, Business and Politics Attend Event [PHOTOS]
Chennai, Nov 19 (ANI): Indian grandmaster and defending champion, Viswanathan Anand was relieved as game seven against challenger Magnus Carlsen ended in a draw at World Chess Championship. Addressing a post-match conference, Anand said that he was unable to mount pressure on his opponent. Unperturbed by the draw, 22-year-old Carlsen said that he was still at an advantageous position as he retained his lead. The eighth match will be played on November 19.
Nov 19, 2013
- MS Dhoni did not want Virat Kohli in the team – Former chief selector makes shocking claim
- Gautam Gambhir gets angry because of MS Dhoni - but why?
- BREAKING: IPL 2019 final shifted from Chennai to Hyderabad
- MS Dhoni - India's greatest finisher and a mystery even a movie could not unravel
- World Cup 2019 - Meet the brains behind men who will gun down opposition batsmen